Rejuvenate Your Skin with the HydraFacial™ Treatment
The New HydraFacial™ Treatment at 8 West Clinic
At 8 West Clinic, our mission is to offer the best medical grade treatments so we can offer our clients innovative technology in today’s skin care. On the top of our list of our favourite, no downtime treatments, is the HydraFacial™. This innovative breakthrough is a unique treatment as it delivers immediate results in improved texture, hydration and softness to the skin without any downtime. The HydraFacial is the only device to combine microdermabrasion, chemical peel and deep cleansing in one treatment!
So what exactly does the HydraFacial™ do?
The HydraFacial works to combine 3 treatments in 1!
- Exfoliation and skin resurfacing process of microdermabrasion
- Renewed skin of a chemical peel
- Extractions and hydration similar to a deep-cleansing skin facial treatment
The HydraFacial™ treatment works to improve red, dry, irritated skin by using a combination of cleansing, exfoliation, extractions of blackheads and finishing with the HydraFacial’s patented approach of infusing antioxidant and hydrating serums into the skin helps to diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and treat oily skin.
The Features of the HydraFacial™ Treatment
- Vortex™ Exfoliation – Exfoliating the skin is essential in maintaining its health. The HydroPeel innovative tip utilizes its abrasive, multiple edges in order to exfoliate the skin thoroughly many times over to achieve better skin resurfacing minus the irritation, discomfort, and redness.
- Vortex™ Extraction – Through the “vortex” suction head the works by circulating liquid with suction. This process easily removes and eliminates blackheads, sebum, and whiteheads for painless and instantaneous extractions.
- Vortex™ Peel – The unique HydroPeel tip works to hydrate the skin effectively using a nutrient-rich, Glycolic that deeply penetrates the pores of the skin to dissolve away impurities while working to soften the skin.
- LED Light Therapy – Red LED light is used to treat wrinkles, rosacea and sun damage as well as reduce the appearance of broken capillaries. The Blue LED light helps to treat blemishes.
- Antioxidant Vortex™ Fusion – The special spiral tip uses a patented approach for using customized serums filled with antioxidants to infuse into the skin. The serums help to plump and hydrate the skin which diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and oily skin.
What Does the HydraFacial Treat?
- Wrinkles, fine lines, and dehydrated (very dry) skin
- Uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage
- Enlarged pores, congested pores, acne or oily-prone skin, which is quite common among teenagers and men
Book your complimentary consultation today to speak with one of our skin experts.