Are You Thinking about Rhinoplasty Surgery in Vancouver, BC?
When it comes to surgery of the nose, there is just one question that the discerning patient needs answered… “Does this surgeon dabble in nasal surgery, or does he specialize in it, performing hundreds of cosmetic rhinoplasties a year, for the last many years?”
Welcome to British Columbia’s most comprehensive source of information on nose job surgery. Board certified Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgeon Dr. Thomas Buonassisi is a rhinoplasty expert and has extensive experience performing cosmetic nasal surgery over the last 18 years.
What Type of Nasal Surgery is Right For You?
- Refinement Rhinoplasty: for patients who wish to reduce the size of the nose, remove a hump, refine or rotate the tip
- Augmentation Rhinoplasty: for patients who are interested in augmenting their bridge or tip
- Alar Base Reduction: narrowing the width of the nostrils either as a procedure on its own or in conjunction with rhinoplasty
- Teen Rhinoplasty: patients under the age of 18 considering nasal surgery
Dr. Buonassisi and his team have developed a massive resource section, possibly Canada’s largest, to help you evaluate if nose job surgery might be right for you. We encourage you to:
- Watch our rhinoplasty videos (almost 150 of them!)
- Read the FAQs (over 100!)
- Peruse the rhinoplasty before and after photos (too many to count: just remember this is a small sample of photos from patients who explicitly gave us consent to show their photos online – many more are available to be viewed during your consultation with Dr. Buonassisi)
- View our YouTube channel, where you will find over 250 videos on cosmetic surgery and rhinoplasty
- Follow our Instagram page, where you will find more photos and videos featuring our amazing team of plastic surgeons, nurses, medical aestheticians, and patient care managers
- Listen to our NEW podcast The Reality of Rhinoplasty launched in April 2019—only a few episodes currently but more on the way
- And most importantly, speak to one of our patient care managers or call 604 733 1669 to have all your questions answered and schedule a computer imaging consultation
Moving Forward with Your Decision Making about Nose Job Surgery
The decision to have cosmetic surgery should be made with the utmost level of care and attention. While it can be exciting to think about making a change to your nose, it is important to be informed about both the risks and benefits of surgery.
We strongly recommend that you take advantage of our complementary pre consultation. Then you can decide if you are ready to meet Dr. Buonassisi in person for a computer imaging consultation. He is extremely nice and easy to talk to – but most importantly is famous for his upfront approach during consultations. He uses computer imaging as a communication tool to help explain what can be achieved and sets realistic expectations about your surgery.