Meet the 8 West team
8 West Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Clinic is proud to be the home of facial and skin rejuvenation professionals who are at the top of their field, which includes our highly qualified medical aestheticians and aesthetic nurses.
Equally as important as their skills and experience, our team also develops long-term relationships with their patients. This is so we can have a comprehensive understanding of your skin, its conditions, and its evolution through treatment. This allows us to tailor your treatment plan to best achieve your individual aesthetic goals.
Our medical aestheticians and registered nurse injectors offer a comprehensive and complimentary consultation to discuss your desired results, and provide quotes on your treatment plan.
Why we love Chemical Peels
Medical-grade peels work to improve the health of your skin through exfoliation, cellular stimulation and a calming post-treatment masque that is beneficial for any skin type.
Chemical Peels can be customized to a number of different skin types, skin conditions and concerns. Those who are interested in a Chemical Peel are looking for results such as:
- Clearer and brighter complexion
- Even skin tone and texture
- Repairing and removing sun damage
- Reduced pigmentation
- Refined pore size
- Smooth, glowing skin
How Chemical Peels work
We offer 5 different types of Chemical Peels at 8 West, all of which are customizable to best suit your skin types, concerns and conditions. Ask your aesthetician which medical-grade chemical peel will best target your skin’s individual needs:
- The Ormedic Lift uses organic active enzymes with medical effectiveness to re-balance, detoxify and soothe the skin. This peel is for first acne/break-out prone skin or unbalanced skin.
- The Signature Lift uses vitamin C, hyaluronic acid & a blend of enzymes that lightens, tightens & brightens the skin. This peel is ideal for sensitive skin that is prone to redness, and rosacea.
- The Lightening Lift uses a combination of lactic & kojic acids to brighten the complexion. This peel is suggested for those with uneven skin tone, discoloration and dark spots.
- The Acne Lift uses a combination of alpha & beta hydroxy acids to reduce redness, restore balance and even skin tone. This peel is great for treating and healing mild to moderate acne lesions.
- The Perfection Lift is the most potent and powerful peel we offer that uses a blend of beta hydroxy acids, resorcinol, anti-oxidants, peptides & stem cells. Perfect for advanced skin discolouration, breakouts, rough texture & wrinkles.
What to Expect
Once you have completed your treatment, your skin may be a little red, depending on the intensity of the peel. Our medical grade Chemical peels have little-to-no downtime, and will leave your skin looking and feeling healthier. You can expect mild or even unnoticeable peeling in the days that follow.
We suggest doing this peel at least 3 or 4 days prior to any special event, to ensure that any peeling has finished. You can continue with your normal activities immediately post treatment, only you will be doing so with incredibly glowing skin!
If you are looking for more relaxing, no-downtime facial treatments that leave your skin clean, glowing and feeling fresh, the HydraFacial™ exfoliates, extracts and deep-cleans the skin. BBL Forever Young and BBL Forever Clear more advanced light therapy treatments, that also have zero downtime, and work to address the same issues, but on a stronger level.
Beyond the HydraFacial™, as chemical peels address a range of different skin concerns, complementary treatments range depending on what you wish to treat, such as Wrinkle Relaxing Injections, Dermal Fillers for facial contouring, and Halo Hybrid Fractional Laser for full facial resurfacing and rejuvenation. We offer free consultations with our medical aesthetic specialists who can suggest a range of treatments to reach your skin goals.
Learn more with a consultation
We offer complimentary consultations with our medical aestheticians and injectors to assess your skin and suggest the ideal treatments that will best reach your aesthetic dreams.
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule a consultation or appointment, please call the clinic on (604) 733-1669 or complete this online form to receive a call back from one of our friendly patient care managers.