When you’re busy with your work or family life, it’s easy to let time slip through your fingers. Before you know it, you have a big event right around the corner, and you haven’t even had the time to think about it – yet alone get yourself prepared. Don’t worry: 8 West Clinic offers some of the quickest beauty improvement treatments with little-to-no downtime that are perfect for getting a pretty pre-event glow.
No time, no downtime
If you have no time, then you definitely want a quick beauty procedure that requires zero downtime. With this in mind, you can have the following treatments done the day before or even the day of your big event:
- Microdermabrasion: At 8 West Clinic, we have a diamond microdermabrasion machine – safer and a lot more tune-able than a typical microderm. A good microderm will mechanically remove the outer dead layer of skin cells, bringing you a fresh healthy glow by helping your skin to naturally produce more collagen.
- Medical-grade Peel: We also offer very effective medical-grade peels that will give you a seriously noticeable glow for your next-day event. Peels work to improve the health of the skin through exfoliation, cellular stimulating and a calming post-treatment cream. Our medical-grade peels can help with acne, melasma, discolouration, sun damage, fine lines, texture roughness, large pores and dullness.
- Dermaplaning: An effective alternative to the two above treatments and better suited to sensitive skin types, dermaplaning is an exfoliation process that lifts dull skin cells and takes away peach fuzz. It causes no superficial irritation and is perfect for same-day or next-day occasions.
Three to five days of downtime
With a few days to prep before your big event, you can afford to have a more significant procedure with a touch of downtime – and more significant results. The following beauty procedures offer big results with very little downtime and easy recovery:
- BBL Photo Facial: A BBL Photo Facial is a light-based skin treatment that uses light energy to gently heat the layers of the skin. The heat absorbed by the targeted areas will stimulate new collagen production, resulting in a wonderful effect of firmer and more supple-looking skin. A BBL works wonders for correcting sun damage, making it smoother, vibrant and younger looking. Though you can wear makeup the same day, your full results will appear three to five days after your procedure.
- Micro-needling: Micro-needling, also known as Collagen Induction Therapy or Skin Needling, is another route to younger-looking skin that stimulates the skin’s natural healing process, bringing more collagen to the skin to tighten and lift. This is done by minimally invasive sterile needles piercing the skin. You will see your full results in the same recovery duration as BBL: three to five days.
Up to one week of downtime
If you can afford up to one week of downtime without inconveniencing your schedule, you can have a beauty treatment that will make everyone at your event turn when you enter. Whether this is an upscale or casual event, you want to give yourself a little more downtime for recovery with these (still) very quick and relatively painless non-surgical beauty treatments:
- Halo Hybrid Fractional Laser: A Halo Hybrid Fractional Laser is a highly tune-able device that includes two lasers in one, resurfacing the outer layer of your skin while targeting the lower layers to correct sun damage and aging while producing natural collagen. Though it requires a longer downtime (up to one week), Halo produces healthy, beautiful skin that lasts for years (so worth it!).
- Botox or Dermal Fillers: Botox and dermal fillers are both injection procedures that address different problems. Whereas Botox is incredible for smoothing out unwanted dynamic wrinkles formed by facial expressions, dermal fillers add volume to areas of the face like the lips, cheeks or temples for a more youthful appearance.
Regardless of how much time you have available to you, you can always transform your look with one of our many quick beauty improvement treatments before your big event. Ready to get started? Book your complimentary consultation with our skincare specialists now!