7 Exciting Reasons to Have a Vampire Facelift
While most things associated with vampires are scary, your skin can reap many benefits from a so-called vampire facelift. Read on to discover what this trending treatment is and why the skin specialists at 8 West Cosmetic Surgery think you should consider sinking your teeth into one today!
What’s a Vampire Facelift?
A vampire facelift (a.k.a., a Selphyl treatment or PRP) is a non-surgical anti-aging procedure used to treat fine lines, wrinkles and volume loss. First, a blood sample is taken from you, the patient, and, from that, platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is drawn. This PRP is then injected right back into the area of concern to aid in tissue growth and regeneration. The technique mocks an injury in order to produce collagen and naturally smooth and tighten the skin.
7 Reasons to Have a Vampire Facelift
- A very quick treatment. The procedure only takes about 30 minutes to do, so it’s perfect for squeezing into a busy schedule, any time of day.
- It’s all-the-rage right now. Vampire facelifts are the latest trend (celebs like Kim Kardashian swear by it). Why? Because they work that well.
- It stimulates collagen. As the main structural protein in your skin, the more collagen you have, the more youthful your skin appears. (You will notice a youthful effect after just one treatment!)
- It can help with volume loss. The plumping effect of a Selphyl treatment can improve age-related volume loss by 10 to 15 percent, restoring your face to a more youthful, beautiful shape.
- Long-lasting results. While the results from a vampire facelift can last for years, the best part may be that they get better and better over time!
- It improves skin tone and texture. The more collagen your skin contains, the younger and healthier it will act. After a Selphyl treatment, you will notice that your skin is less prone to breakouts and that your pores will look smaller.
- It requires zero downtime. This speaks for itself. Zero downtime means you can carry on with your regular routine, right away.
Leveraging the industry of vampires and what is currently trending in celebrity beauty can be a wonderful way to turn back the hands of time dramatically. Interested in having a Selphyl treatment? Book your complimentary consultation at our clinic here.