What Are My Facelift Pre and Post Operative Instructions and How Do I Get Them?
Once you schedule your surgery, your patient care manager will provide you with a detailed package of information that includes day by day instructions on how to prepare and recovery from facelift surgery. You will find this package to be extremely useful as you get ready for surgery. It includes important information such as:
- medications to avoid before surgery
- wound care instructions
- shopping list – what to have at home for your recovery
- nutrition and diet suggestions that may help reduce swelling and speed up recovery
- how to maintain safe levels of activity
- tips for improving swelling
- and more
Share Your Pre and Post Operative Instructions With Your Caretaker
It is important that the person who will be your caretaker for your surgery be familiar with your pre and post operative instructions so they can help out. We suggest you make a copy available to them. Review the instructions together 2 weeks before surgery and have a copy in an easy to locate place for quick reference.
If you have any questions about your pre and post operative instructions please contact your patient care manager at (604) 733-1669.