COVID-19 Comprehensive Health & Sanitization Program
8 WEST CLINIC’S PLAN TO RESPONSIBLY SERVICE OUR CLIENTS AND STAFF DURING THE COVID-19 CRISIS PENDING A SAFE REOPENING DATE:
As always, the health and welfare of our staff and our clients is the #1 priority of 8 West Clinic. In consideration of recommendations by the CDC, federal and local governments, and multiple physicians, we will be reopening 8 West Clinic at a future approved date, tentatively early June.
We will be implementing best practices to ensure we are making every effort to provide a safe environment for our clients and our staff. What follows is a detailed plan that we will adhere to for the foreseeable future. This plan is subject to change based on the requirements from the CDC and the Canadian Government.
Staff and Client Health
The health & safety of our staff and clients will be our #1 priority.
- Our staff will continue to practice social distancing.
- We will encourage our clients to continue to practice social distancing.
- We will require all clients to complete and sign a COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire prior to coming in for their appointment.
- We will be sanitizing the front waiting area, including counters and tables, multiple times every day.
- We will be lengthening all treatment times to give more time to thoroughly sanitize each treatment room after use, paying particular attention to high touch surfaces,
- We will be extended the time between booked appointments to limit interactions between patients.
- We will be sanitizing all door handles multiple times every day.
- We will be sanitizing counters and computer keyboards multiple times every day.
- We will be sanitizing the bathrooms multiple times every day.
- We have rearranged the waiting area for very limited seating to allow for required space between clients.
- Only individuals being treated will be permitted into the clinic. Accompanying persons are not permitted to enter, with the exception of caregivers.
- We will be checking the temperature of all staff and clients with a temporal infrared thermometer. Anyone who reports a chronic cough, breathing discomfort, or has a temperature of over 99.9 degrees will be asked to go home (staff) or reschedule (clients), and contact your physician immediately.
- We will ask all clients to come with a face mask and to wear it when possible. If they do not have a mask, we will provide one for them.
- We will continue to offer virtual consultations and virtual follow-up appointments when appropriate.
Hand Washing and Hand Sanitizer
We have hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the clinic. We will request that our guests sanitize their hands prior to entering the clinic.
All staff will wash their hands, and/or use hand sanitizer before and after each treatment, as well as frequently throughout the day.
We will post signage throughout the office reminding staff and clients of our health practices.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
All treatment providers & staff will wear the appropriate medical face masks.