Job Posting for: Patient Care Coordinator
The patient care coordinator (PCC) conducts effective and informative client consultations based on the needs and objectives of the patient. The PCC is responsible for promoting the medical practice products, procedures and services through education, patient outreach, and strong skills in consultative selling. The role of the PCC is to achieve business growth by overseeing the sales of treatments, procedures and products, meeting and exceeding goals of the physicians and implementing strategic plans that meet the needs of the customer.
Full time position, Monday – Friday 5:30 PM
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes revenue objectives by meeting or exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Accomplished conversion and expansion objectives by:
- Tracking, reviewing, and analyzing metrics including number of consultations conducted, number of consults closed, and the revenue per closed consultation.
- Continually working on skills such as patient needs assessment, building rapport, consultative selling, treatment and procedure knowledge and presentation, and overcoming objectives.
- Being fully educated on all products, procedures, treatments, programs and promotions offered and having the ability to be clear and effective when communicating and educating patients.
- Skillful and knowledgeable to educate and inform patients on pre-treatment preparation and post treatment care.
- Being fully informed and abreast of all financing options available.
- Following all standard protocols for unclosed consultations timely.
- Conducting confirmation calls, follow up emails, and post treatment consultations.
- Conducting quarterly retention analysis reports and developing strategic plans.
- Tracking monthly consults to conversion rations for quantitative analysis.
- Achieves business growth objectives by developing business partnerships and relationships via community outreach, presentations at local businesses, distribution of materials and development of referral programs.
- Achieve Marketing Objectives by:
- Participating in all marketing plan initiatives and programs offered within the practice.
- Making recommendations for marketing plans and promotions that attract and retain patients.
- Managing office programs such as treatment plans, reminders, referrals, birthdays, loyalty programs.
- Work closely with management and marketing department.
- Provides information to the physicians and management by:
- Proper use of medical records and CRM software and or all patient management software systems.
- Participating in the success of marketing campaigns and return on investment for each initiative.
- Tracking personal performance and activities related to the physician’s surgical goals, as well as the office overall goals for non-surgical and skin care treatments.
- Contributes to the Overall Business Operations by:
- Assisting the front desk with their day to day on an “as needed” basis, or lending a hand wherever it is needed. Teamwork is key.
- Communicating in a friendly, personal and respectful manner with all patients and staff members.
- Making quick and timely responses to all personal and patient inquires.
- Protects the business by always consulting with the clinical staff on proper treatment protocols for various medical conditions.
- Uses appropriate tools necessary to provide a thorough consultation, including but not limited to patient pads, photo’s, mirror, assessment form and or any educational tool that is relevant.
- Enhances knowledge and skills by attending training seminars as required, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations.
- Must be articulate, personable and possess excellent communication skills.
- Enjoy working with people and have experience in a consultative sales environment.
- Sound listening and customer service skills.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze data and metrics.
- Computer Skills
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Willingness to succeed and grow individually as well as part of a team.
Education and Experience Requirements:
2-4-year college/university degree or at least 3 years equivalent sales and customer service experience. At least 1 year working in an aesthetics, plastic surgery or cosmetic dermatology practice.
*Note* All duties and requirements stated are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff occupying this position. Staff members may be required to perform other job-related duties by their supervisor.
Please do not contact the clinic directly. Email your cover letter and resume to Clinic Manager Erin: email@example.com.
About 8 West Clinic
We are Vancouver’s premier cosmetic surgery and medical aesthetics practice. We provide the complete spectrum of surgical and non surgical options for face and body reshaping, rejuvenation and skin. We are a growing team of medical professionals dedicated to providing an outstanding patient experience and excellence in our results. Selecting the right patients for our treatments and managing expectations is at the core of our culture, which is dedicated to team work, integrity and safety.
We love coming to work and have a lot of fun, while succeeding in a professional fast paced environment. Teamwork is core to our culture and we lend a hand to our colleagues whenever we can.
If you think you bring incredible people skills, consulting and selling experience and an energetic and positive personality, please apply.